Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site


YimmPeiiWenn
I love friends :)
OnionHeadSisters .

Kanjiaxian :D
Chuajialin :P
Wongzhizheng :)
Yimpeiyi :O
Yimpeiwen :>
Chaibikyeng :3
Nghuehxin :I

Frens

Moira|Imranhaziq
Huehxin|Arifahabuhassan
Xiangxi|Raizilathirahani
Maxhon|Khaiching
Yizhu|Xiliang
Xingying|Meilitt
Shiaowen|Kewei
michellechee|Yeeqi
Jiesheng|Bijun
Zenyang|KaiWen
Ianlee|HuiWen
Elijahfernandez|Xinci
Dilin|Loischua
Danicagan|Huiann

Awesomeness with no ending
hope it goes on forever.
Thanks for being my friends :) TYVM :)



You've stumbled upon
xxloveforbffsxx.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy ! ♥
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of xxloveforbffsxx.bs
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.

Seeing someone you've been waiting to see is great,but the feeling when you know that person doesn't feel the same breaks your heart.

Recent posts

Wow...Seriously? ♥ My boring life ♥ ♥ the start of new friendships... ♥ How I ended up here ♥

Layout : Yours Truly
Basecodes : Nicole

Back!♥
Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hmm.Today we're going to school.Tomorrows the last.
Next year i will be hungry for more:)
Owh well.Nothing to do,sister not awake yet,might as well post some pictures of peixin playing with us :P



















Don't steal.
God is looking.
endless