Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site
YimmPeiiWenn
I love friends :)
OnionHeadSisters .
Kanjiaxian :D
Chuajialin :P
Wongzhizheng :)
Yimpeiyi :O
Yimpeiwen :>
Chaibikyeng :3
Nghuehxin :I
Frens
Moira|Imranhaziq
Huehxin|Arifahabuhassan
Xiangxi|Raizilathirahani
Maxhon|Khaiching
Yizhu|Xiliang
Xingying|Meilitt
Shiaowen|Kewei
michellechee|Yeeqi
Jiesheng|Bijun
Zenyang|KaiWen
Ianlee|HuiWen
Elijahfernandez|Xinci
Dilin|Loischua
Danicagan|Huiann
Awesomeness with no ending
hope it goes on forever.
Thanks for being my friends :)
TYVM :)

You've stumbled upon
xxloveforbffsxx.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy ! ♥
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of xxloveforbffsxx.bs
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.
Seeing someone you've been waiting to see is great,but the feeling when you know that person doesn't feel the same breaks your heart.
Recent posts
So long so inactive :P ♥
Not bored,but not excited either :/ ♥
Not scary lah Jialin :Psee?Its actually a very nic... ♥
Back! ♥
Wow...Seriously? ♥
My boring life ♥
♥
the start of new friendships... ♥
How I ended up here ♥
|
AHHHHHHHHHH :(♥
Monday, March 7, 2011
OMG This place have been so dead for so long!
Haih,a lot has happened.
A friend of mine,which I thought was the most caring girl in the world,became a monster.
I thought we could work this all out,until...
Let's get down to the story shall we?
what happened to you ?
Last year when i first started to know you,you were so nice.You really gave me a shock after you told me that you have HIM. I was Okay at first.Although you changed a little after that.I talk about a little of my future plans,and you change the topic to," I know! I'm sure me and HIM"...HIM HIM HIM,WtH.
I really started to notice that you've changed since then.I tried to stay sane.
But,you changed even more this year.You really did,I agreed with someone's advice that " changing was nature"
but this isn't just nature.If it was natural,it would be beyond your control.
I saw what you wrote...Beyond your control....Hmmm.You told me that it was your choice,does that mean that you could choose not to?It wasn't beyond you conrol.It's all fake,seriously seriously FAKE!
My faith in you really faded when i found out that you only wanted attention,by making something not needed,happen.
I bet it was really fun,huh?
Yes i admit,I really thought you were bitchy.I really thought that you were trying not to be my friend.Then i found out that you only became my ,i mean our friend,to get attention.
You happy now?You've got alot of attention.
I can't make the choice for you.So you made it yourself.Thanks for going that way,when we agreed to go this way.Sometimes,I just don't understand the use of being popular,I was really happy to have met you at first.That piece of perfect unscratched mirror,scattered to millions of pieces.
We've gone through a lot together.You just threw that away because you couldn't resist becoming popular.
Guess what?I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
Although I did at first.
I really thought we could settle this.I really thought we could be friends again.
Then WHY THE HELL did you put "Although I'll still laugh with you,I might still play with you,but you know I'm just acting...it's all fake,TOTALLY FAKE." In public,and you expected everyone to see that.
why would you lie that you weren't talking about us.
Would you feel better if I worth that status?NO!
is saying sorry a hard thing to do?It's really easy for me.
If you hadn't just blabbered all those stories,which you changed a little to make yourself look good,Maybe I would have reconsidered forgiving you.
Now? I just really want you to transfer.I'm WAYYYYYY better off without you.
Now your saying sorry again?Why?was it because today you've finally realised you have NO FRIENDS?
Hah! Too bad.Telling me sorry doesn't cure anything you've done to hurt me.
Is hurting someone for popularity really that worth it?I GUESS NOT!
I'm really angry at you now,i'm sure you know that too,and i want to make sure you notice that i'm not the only one's heart you've hurt.
Realize that School days became long to you.Realize that we all might still talk,but everyone knows that there's already a big scratch on that mirror.No ways turning back now.You made a mistake that you will regret for the rest of your life. I wouldn't wanna use foul language on you,cause your not even worth foul language.
And if you really think everyone likes you,think again.
|
Peii Wennnn's Life
I love my family <3
I really appreciate everything i have,especially friends and family :D
If you don't like me it's okay to tell me cause i accept the fact that not many people like me :)
Well,the world to me now is pretty much cold,but thanks to my friends and family i'm able to survive :D
Thanks guys i really want to show my gratitude just show me how :)
Thanks for killing boredom before boredom kills me,
Thanks for helping me through the hardest part of my life,it gave me a lot :D
Thanks for everything.
|
AHHHHHHHHHH :(♥
Monday, March 7, 2011
OMG This place have been so dead for so long!
Haih,a lot has happened.
A friend of mine,which I thought was the most caring girl in the world,became a monster.
I thought we could work this all out,until...
Let's get down to the story shall we?
what happened to you ?
Last year when i first started to know you,you were so nice.You really gave me a shock after you told me that you have HIM. I was Okay at first.Although you changed a little after that.I talk about a little of my future plans,and you change the topic to," I know! I'm sure me and HIM"...HIM HIM HIM,WtH.
I really started to notice that you've changed since then.I tried to stay sane.
But,you changed even more this year.You really did,I agreed with someone's advice that " changing was nature"
but this isn't just nature.If it was natural,it would be beyond your control.
I saw what you wrote...Beyond your control....Hmmm.You told me that it was your choice,does that mean that you could choose not to?It wasn't beyond you conrol.It's all fake,seriously seriously FAKE!
My faith in you really faded when i found out that you only wanted attention,by making something not needed,happen.
I bet it was really fun,huh?
Yes i admit,I really thought you were bitchy.I really thought that you were trying not to be my friend.Then i found out that you only became my ,i mean our friend,to get attention.
You happy now?You've got alot of attention.
I can't make the choice for you.So you made it yourself.Thanks for going that way,when we agreed to go this way.Sometimes,I just don't understand the use of being popular,I was really happy to have met you at first.That piece of perfect unscratched mirror,scattered to millions of pieces.
We've gone through a lot together.You just threw that away because you couldn't resist becoming popular.
Guess what?I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
Although I did at first.
I really thought we could settle this.I really thought we could be friends again.
Then WHY THE HELL did you put "Although I'll still laugh with you,I might still play with you,but you know I'm just acting...it's all fake,TOTALLY FAKE." In public,and you expected everyone to see that.
why would you lie that you weren't talking about us.
Would you feel better if I worth that status?NO!
is saying sorry a hard thing to do?It's really easy for me.
If you hadn't just blabbered all those stories,which you changed a little to make yourself look good,Maybe I would have reconsidered forgiving you.
Now? I just really want you to transfer.I'm WAYYYYYY better off without you.
Now your saying sorry again?Why?was it because today you've finally realised you have NO FRIENDS?
Hah! Too bad.Telling me sorry doesn't cure anything you've done to hurt me.
Is hurting someone for popularity really that worth it?I GUESS NOT!
I'm really angry at you now,i'm sure you know that too,and i want to make sure you notice that i'm not the only one's heart you've hurt.
Realize that School days became long to you.Realize that we all might still talk,but everyone knows that there's already a big scratch on that mirror.No ways turning back now.You made a mistake that you will regret for the rest of your life. I wouldn't wanna use foul language on you,cause your not even worth foul language.
And if you really think everyone likes you,think again.
|
Connections
Jia Lin|Ei Leen
|Leon Ng
|Onion Head Bloggie!
|Jia Xian
|Max Hon
|Xi Liang
|Di Lin
|Kai Wen
|Wan Jing
|Samantha
|Tze Haw|Pei Yi
|
Gallery
Hi everyone!No matter who you are,as long as your not a stalker,your welcomed here.
I know my blog isn't much,but enjoy whatever's in here anyways :)
Hahaha,i'm laughing with ya,unless your my enemiy,laugh back in the shoutbox will ya? :DDD
I love the happy parts of my life but HATE the sad parts.And I hope you didn't visit my blog just to insult me.
Don't insult me in my chatbox,or wherever you are please?Thanks :D As long as you don't insult me you're welcomed to hate me :I
Follow me,link me,just don't rip me! :D
Thanks appreciate it ;P
|
About this site
DONT YOU DARE REMOVE CREDITS !!
Credits :
Basecodes : Nicole
Resources of sozai , inspirations and other materials :
RILAKKUMA ! (:
Apple Pine | Love candied | Baby Doll | Bunny Doll | SinLi's resource site | Pastry Box | Nigori

x x x x (They produce cute&nice things !)
|