Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site
YimmPeiiWenn
I love friends :)
OnionHeadSisters .
Kanjiaxian :D
Chuajialin :P
Wongzhizheng :)
Yimpeiyi :O
Yimpeiwen :>
Chaibikyeng :3
Nghuehxin :I
Frens
Moira|Imranhaziq
Huehxin|Arifahabuhassan
Xiangxi|Raizilathirahani
Maxhon|Khaiching
Yizhu|Xiliang
Xingying|Meilitt
Shiaowen|Kewei
michellechee|Yeeqi
Jiesheng|Bijun
Zenyang|KaiWen
Ianlee|HuiWen
Elijahfernandez|Xinci
Dilin|Loischua
Danicagan|Huiann
Awesomeness with no ending
hope it goes on forever.
Thanks for being my friends :)
TYVM :)

You've stumbled upon
xxloveforbffsxx.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy ! ♥
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of xxloveforbffsxx.bs
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.
Seeing someone you've been waiting to see is great,but the feeling when you know that person doesn't feel the same breaks your heart.
Recent posts
Damn Damn Damn Damn >:O ♥
HEY :D ♥
AHHHHHHHHHH :( ♥
So long so inactive :P ♥
Not bored,but not excited either :/ ♥
Not scary lah Jialin :Psee?Its actually a very nic... ♥
Back! ♥
Wow...Seriously? ♥
My boring life ♥
♥
|
What happened man?♥
Thursday, August 11, 2011
I seriously don't know why.WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY can't we just be friends in peace?
Is it god?Idon'tknow.
Seriously,I'm so so so sorry if we hurt you but we didn't mean to.We thought you'd be mature enough to understand.
Something more more disappointing is that you really thought of me as that kind of people,that would leave a scar in you.
You hate us,I have no rights to complain.I'm still sorry,and I feel guilty.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY FOR YOU TO BLOG IT OUT IN YOUR BLOG SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT US WHILE USING VULGARITIES TO SCOLD US.
That gave me chills,to know that you have always tried to be nice,and always been close to a friend.And that friend just tells the world that you did something wrong,even if they didn't mean to.
WHYYYYYYY CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS THAT DOESN'T FIGHT?
WHYYYYYYY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING?
WHAT'S THE USE?
I feel like my heart is a piece of crumpled paper,crumpled so hard,that it tore.And no matter how you try to iron it or,I don't know,pull it back,it will NEVER EVER EEEVVEEERRRR be perfect again.
Yes that perfect image of you in my heart is now gone.
Yea,i'll still act like nothing happened in school,I don't want anything to happen to us.
My heart is filled with disappointment.Just SO FULL of it.It's everywhere now,I can't avoid that feeling.
Please,I don't want something so valuable to just go no more.
Okay?thanks.
|
Peii Wennnn's Life
I love my family <3
I really appreciate everything i have,especially friends and family :D
If you don't like me it's okay to tell me cause i accept the fact that not many people like me :)
Well,the world to me now is pretty much cold,but thanks to my friends and family i'm able to survive :D
Thanks guys i really want to show my gratitude just show me how :)
Thanks for killing boredom before boredom kills me,
Thanks for helping me through the hardest part of my life,it gave me a lot :D
Thanks for everything.
|
What happened man?♥
Thursday, August 11, 2011
I seriously don't know why.WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY can't we just be friends in peace?
Is it god?Idon'tknow.
Seriously,I'm so so so sorry if we hurt you but we didn't mean to.We thought you'd be mature enough to understand.
Something more more disappointing is that you really thought of me as that kind of people,that would leave a scar in you.
You hate us,I have no rights to complain.I'm still sorry,and I feel guilty.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY FOR YOU TO BLOG IT OUT IN YOUR BLOG SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT US WHILE USING VULGARITIES TO SCOLD US.
That gave me chills,to know that you have always tried to be nice,and always been close to a friend.And that friend just tells the world that you did something wrong,even if they didn't mean to.
WHYYYYYYY CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS THAT DOESN'T FIGHT?
WHYYYYYYY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING?
WHAT'S THE USE?
I feel like my heart is a piece of crumpled paper,crumpled so hard,that it tore.And no matter how you try to iron it or,I don't know,pull it back,it will NEVER EVER EEEVVEEERRRR be perfect again.
Yes that perfect image of you in my heart is now gone.
Yea,i'll still act like nothing happened in school,I don't want anything to happen to us.
My heart is filled with disappointment.Just SO FULL of it.It's everywhere now,I can't avoid that feeling.
Please,I don't want something so valuable to just go no more.
Okay?thanks.
|
Connections
Jia Lin|Ei Leen
|Leon Ng
|Onion Head Bloggie!
|Jia Xian
|Max Hon
|Xi Liang
|Di Lin
|Kai Wen
|Wan Jing
|Samantha
|Tze Haw|Pei Yi
|
Gallery
Hi everyone!No matter who you are,as long as your not a stalker,your welcomed here.
I know my blog isn't much,but enjoy whatever's in here anyways :)
Hahaha,i'm laughing with ya,unless your my enemiy,laugh back in the shoutbox will ya? :DDD
I love the happy parts of my life but HATE the sad parts.And I hope you didn't visit my blog just to insult me.
Don't insult me in my chatbox,or wherever you are please?Thanks :D As long as you don't insult me you're welcomed to hate me :I
Follow me,link me,just don't rip me! :D
Thanks appreciate it ;P
|
About this site
DONT YOU DARE REMOVE CREDITS !!
Credits :
Basecodes : Nicole
Resources of sozai , inspirations and other materials :
RILAKKUMA ! (:
Apple Pine | Love candied | Baby Doll | Bunny Doll | SinLi's resource site | Pastry Box | Nigori

x x x x (They produce cute&nice things !)
|