Diary
Profile
Affiliates
Visitors
Site
YimmPeiiWenn
I love friends :)
OnionHeadSisters .
Kanjiaxian :D
Chuajialin :P
Wongzhizheng :)
Yimpeiyi :O
Yimpeiwen :>
Chaibikyeng :3
Nghuehxin :I
Frens
Moira|Imranhaziq
Huehxin|Arifahabuhassan
Xiangxi|Raizilathirahani
Maxhon|Khaiching
Yizhu|Xiliang
Xingying|Meilitt
Shiaowen|Kewei
michellechee|Yeeqi
Jiesheng|Bijun
Zenyang|KaiWen
Ianlee|HuiWen
Elijahfernandez|Xinci
Dilin|Loischua
Danicagan|Huiann
Awesomeness with no ending
hope it goes on forever.
Thanks for being my friends :)
TYVM :)

You've stumbled upon
xxloveforbffsxx.blogspot.com
Best view in Chrome and MFF
Ugly in IE !
No ripping & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave !
& Please do not copy ! ♥
Pictures , banners , and blabla are properties of xxloveforbffsxx.bs
I will appreciate :D
Enjoy your stay !
Hate me ? Click here.
Seeing someone you've been waiting to see is great,but the feeling when you know that person doesn't feel the same breaks your heart.
Recent posts
What happened man? ♥
Damn Damn Damn Damn >:O ♥
HEY :D ♥
AHHHHHHHHHH :( ♥
So long so inactive :P ♥
Not bored,but not excited either :/ ♥
Not scary lah Jialin :Psee?Its actually a very nic... ♥
Back! ♥
Wow...Seriously? ♥
My boring life ♥
|
♥
Monday, February 6, 2012
I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU O.O
What did i ever do to you?????? What the hell is wrong with you????
Damn regret even trying to be your friend.You only like my sister,so okay still acceptable.You don't become friends with people because of their looks okay?I don't get why i bother trying to be your friend,not worth it man.If you become captain,then seriously,you don't deserve it.How could you?
And never,EVER,block a friend because you think you're better than them.Man,you so picky that you're lucky your "laopo" has a sister that would let you guys continue being friends.I hate arguing and i don't want to,but what the heck is wrong with you?
PS, if you hate me just say it. Cause i hate it when people delete my comments just so other people think that you're nice.I really wanna tell everyone what you did.
|
Peii Wennnn's Life
I love my family <3
I really appreciate everything i have,especially friends and family :D
If you don't like me it's okay to tell me cause i accept the fact that not many people like me :)
Well,the world to me now is pretty much cold,but thanks to my friends and family i'm able to survive :D
Thanks guys i really want to show my gratitude just show me how :)
Thanks for killing boredom before boredom kills me,
Thanks for helping me through the hardest part of my life,it gave me a lot :D
Thanks for everything.
|
♥
Monday, February 6, 2012
I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU O.O
What did i ever do to you?????? What the hell is wrong with you????
Damn regret even trying to be your friend.You only like my sister,so okay still acceptable.You don't become friends with people because of their looks okay?I don't get why i bother trying to be your friend,not worth it man.If you become captain,then seriously,you don't deserve it.How could you?
And never,EVER,block a friend because you think you're better than them.Man,you so picky that you're lucky your "laopo" has a sister that would let you guys continue being friends.I hate arguing and i don't want to,but what the heck is wrong with you?
PS, if you hate me just say it. Cause i hate it when people delete my comments just so other people think that you're nice.I really wanna tell everyone what you did.
|
Connections
Jia Lin|Ei Leen
|Leon Ng
|Onion Head Bloggie!
|Jia Xian
|Max Hon
|Xi Liang
|Di Lin
|Kai Wen
|Wan Jing
|Samantha
|Tze Haw|Pei Yi
|
Gallery
Hi everyone!No matter who you are,as long as your not a stalker,your welcomed here.
I know my blog isn't much,but enjoy whatever's in here anyways :)
Hahaha,i'm laughing with ya,unless your my enemiy,laugh back in the shoutbox will ya? :DDD
I love the happy parts of my life but HATE the sad parts.And I hope you didn't visit my blog just to insult me.
Don't insult me in my chatbox,or wherever you are please?Thanks :D As long as you don't insult me you're welcomed to hate me :I
Follow me,link me,just don't rip me! :D
Thanks appreciate it ;P
|
About this site
DONT YOU DARE REMOVE CREDITS !!
Credits :
Basecodes : Nicole
Resources of sozai , inspirations and other materials :
RILAKKUMA ! (:
Apple Pine | Love candied | Baby Doll | Bunny Doll | SinLi's resource site | Pastry Box | Nigori

x x x x (They produce cute&nice things !)
|